Veteran's Day

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS!!!
Mark Matheny
November 12, 2012


Today is Veteran's Day, and so I wanted to say to all Veterans I thank you personally for your service, and your sacrifice. I thank you for the freedom and liberty you were not afraid to defend. I thank your families who also sacrificed- some with the greatest pain, the pain of a fallen loved one on a battle field far from home. I want to give my most heart felt sorrow to those who also lost loved ones at Fort Hood, a most tragic event here on our own soil. If you know a Veteran out there, please take the time to thank them for their service in the defense of the greatest nation in the world. To all the soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan, Thank you. May God Bless you and Keep you safe until your boots once again touch freedom's soil here at home.

Sincerely, Mark Matheny, Veteran

No comments: