Monday, November 12, 2012

Veteran's Day

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS!!!
Mark Matheny
November 12, 2012


Today is Veteran's Day, and so I wanted to say to all Veterans I thank you personally for your service, and your sacrifice. I thank you for the freedom and liberty you were not afraid to defend. I thank your families who also sacrificed- some with the greatest pain, the pain of a fallen loved one on a battle field far from home. I want to give my most heart felt sorrow to those who also lost loved ones at Fort Hood, a most tragic event here on our own soil. If you know a Veteran out there, please take the time to thank them for their service in the defense of the greatest nation in the world. To all the soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan, Thank you. May God Bless you and Keep you safe until your boots once again touch freedom's soil here at home.

Sincerely, Mark Matheny, Veteran

No comments:

TERROR CAMPS:The Global Agenda

TERROR CAMPS:The Global Agenda
Watch Full Length Movie Here

Libyan Violence: Globalist Plan for the Domination of Eurasia

Left-Right Paradigm and the Coming Election

More White House Propaganda... "The Unemployment Rate is Only 8.25%!!!!"

Defense Cuts Harmful to Economy or National Security?

The Obama Catholic Connection

The Globalists Plan for a Coming World Currency

Four Mega Banks Dubbed "The Four Horsemen of U.S. Banking"

New World Order Rising-Documentary

New World Order Rising-Documentary
Watch Here

ObamaCrimes.com

ObamaCrimes.com
Find out Why Here...

My Other Passions

My Other Passions
Aikido and Iaido