When Will The "Rapture" Take Place - Before, or after the Tribulation?

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS!!!
Mark Matheny
February 26, 2013

Most of Christianity teaches the "Pre-tribulation" doctrine. I believe however, that the "Rapture" - or catching away to meet Messiah "in the clouds" will be after the tribulation. I have taught this for years, as many of my friends and those who have studied with me will tell you.

I believe it is important to understand the sequence of events that will sooner or later transpire bringing ultimately the Second Coming of the Messiah.

I stumbled across a good Documentary and watched it a couple of weeks back, and then ran across an interview of the same Pastor who made the documentary, so I have decided to post both the interview and the film itself, and give you the opportunity to reconsider your belief concerning the endtimes, and the coming of Messiah.

Note: While some of my views concerning the Two Beasts, and the Antichrist may differ somewhat from the views of the pastor in the documentary, my basic belief in a post-tribulation "rapture" is in close agreement with his teaching.



No comments: