Abandoned Cincinnati Walmart Laced With Barbed Wire for Jade Helm?

On Point Preparedness
May 30, 2015

JH15
Jade Helm 15, the multi-state, 3 month, “realistic” military training that will commence in July has made nationwide attention as public fears of martial law grow. In addition, the sudden closing of 6+ Walmarts spread throughout the southern states on the false premise of “plumbing issues” has made conspiracy theories spiral, stating that Walmarts will be used as military command centers or FEMA detention camps.  What I find at this Cincinnati abandoned Walmart is shocking!  Or, is it something more innocuous?
Below is a video showing that a Walmart had Consertina wire erected all across the top of the building in Springdale, OH.  When I looked up Google Earth and compared the video to the current Walmarts in the area, it did not match.  However, after doing some research, I found out that this video was taken at a Walmart that was closed 3-4 years ago.

Actual Location – Near Prevalent Highway Intersection of 75 and 275.  Notice that immediately adjacent to the left of the Walmart, there is a rail road!  GPS coordinates are 39.290632, -84.459600
wally
After I identified the correct location, I ran out the door @ 10:30PM to check it out for myself!  Indeed, the video was true, and there was Concertina Wire all over the top of the building.  While I was walking around the building, security  came out and asked me what I was doing.  Telling them full truth, I told them that I was a blogger and was writing a post in relation to Jade Helm.  The security guard had not heard of the military drill, but told me the wire had been erected almost immediately after the Walmart closed 3-4 years ago to prevent thieves from stealing copper on the roof.
After he figured out I was not a thief in the night, we parted ways and I started making some calls to local buddies that are certified electricians.

No comments: