Ron Paul Gets Unexpected Response From Hillary Clinton

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS!!!
Mark Matheny
January 1, 2012

With all of the attacks coming at Texas Presidential Candidate Ron Paul by all sides, I wanted to remind everyone of a response by Hillary Clinton to Ron Paul during a House Foreign Affairs Committee meeting back on April 22, 2009.



Hillary Clinton: And at the risk of going over our time, I just want to say having campaigned during the last presidential election, you had the most enthusiastic supporters of anybody I ever saw.
Ron Paul: I love to hear that.
Hillary Clinton: Well, I mean, my goodness! Everywhere I went they were literally running down highways holding your signs. So, I’ve never had a chance to tell you that, but your message obviously resonated with a lot of people.
Full Transcript here

No comments: