US economic decline is looking terminal96











I love America but fear for its economic future

The crisis is far from over
The crisis is far from over








Author's note: this is a big topic for a short article so I have included some links to other people's analysis to help me out. They are complementary pieces that expand on some the themes I have only touched upon.
Recovery ahead?
Mainstream opinion in the US seems to have declared the recession over and is preparing for a recovery. Doubts remain about the recovery's strength and durability, but the message is clear - the world's biggest and richest economy is getting back on track. The truth is very different: the economy hasn't really grown for years and may never do so again. Here is my past, present and future guide to the economic decline of the USA. Read Entire story 

No comments: