SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS!!!Mark Matheny
September 18, 2013
Now that Obama's plan for a direct attack against the Assad Regime has been foiled due to an agreement by Syria and Russia, it looks as though Obama will have to directly fund Al Qeada in order to overthrow the Assad Regime.
According to the Washington Examiner, "President Obama waived a provision of federal law designed to prevent the supply of arms to terrorist groups to clear the way for the U.S. to provide military assistance to "vetted" opposition groups fighting Syrian dictator Bashar Assad."
Some of the groups in this "Syrian Rebel" force include Al Qeada which, according to our government, have been the same terrorists involved in many attacks against the United States!
Some of the attacks that Al Qeada is said to have carried out against the U.S. in the past include:
- The 1992 Yemen Hotel Bombings targeting U.S. Troops (Although the troops had left before the bomb exploded)
- The 1993 World Trade Center Bombing
- The 1995 Attack against a U.S.- Operated Saudi National Guard Bombing that killed five American troops
- The 1998 U.S. Embassy Bombing in Nairobi, Kenya, and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, killing more than 200 people and injuring more than 5,000 others
- The USS Cole Bombing in 2000, which killed 17 American Sailors and wounded 39 others.
- The attack on September 11, 2001 on the Twin Towers, and the Pentagon in which a total of more than 3000 Americans died.
And of course many other attacks or attempted attacks claimed by Al Qaeda, and yet Our "Commander in Chief" is now openly funding them in order to bring down Bashar Al- Assad!
He waived the Provision which would prevent the supplying of arms to known terrorists so that he cannot be Impeached apparently! This is clearly an act of treason!
Article iii section 3 of the U.S. Constitution very clearly states in part:
Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort.......
In the past I have shown that Obama would use Executive Orders in order to bypass Congress, as well as to destroy our Constitution. He is using the very philosophy that Hitler used when he was transforming Germany from a form of democratic rule to a tyrannical Dictatorship.
Let's compare, shall we? I wrote an article in 2012 which covered some of the similarites
Obama's campaign slogan was "Change". What may not be known by many is that Hitler mobilized the masses in his day by an undefined demand for "Change" as well. Hitler's original campaign slogan of "Everything Must Be Different" transformed into "Unite for Change". Have you ever noticed that Obama's transition team website is called 'Change.gov.?
Another thing I noticed was Obama's insistence that we build highways and infrastructure in order to rebuild the economy. This sounds again like Hitler's call to build infrastructure back in 1933 when he became Chancellor. "We are setting up a program", Hitler said later that year, "the execution of which we do not want to leave to posterity." And in just the same way, the Obama administration set up theAmerican Recovery and Reinvestment act of 2009. This included among other things, money put toward infrastructure.
And like Hitler's Waffen SS, Obama has called for a civilian Security force equal to that of our U.S. military.
"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."
The Waffen-SS grew from three regiments to over 38 divisions during World War II, and served alongside the Heer (regular army) but was never formally part of it. Adolf Hitler resisted integrating the Waffen-SS into the army, as it was to remain the armed wing of the Party and to become an elite police force once the war was won. - Wikipedia
So like Hitler, Obama would like to set up a civilan security force that would be equal to the military, and yet not a part of it. In a way, we can see the beginnings of this in the establishment of the TSA. We also see VIPR teams around America, and so on. I believe that Obama is the man who will carry out further objectives of his handlers without reservation because he is a narcissist. It seems that most of the globalists bent on controlling others are also Narcissists themselves, and therefore admire this trait in Obama.
Here are some of the traits of a narcissist:
- An obvious self-focus in interpersonal exchanges
- Problems in sustaining satisfying relationships
- A lack of psychological awareness (see insight in psychology and psychiatry, egosyntonic)
- Difficulty with empathy
- Problems distinguishing the self from others (see narcissism and boundaries)
- Hypersensitivity to any insults or imagined insults (see criticism and narcissists, narcissistic rage and narcissistic injury)
- Vulnerability to shame rather than guilt
- Haughty body language
- Flattery towards people who admire and affirm them (narcissistic supply)
- Detesting those who do not admire them (narcissistic abuse)
- Using other people without considering the cost of doing so
- Pretending to be more important than they really are
- Bragging (subtly but persistently) and exaggerating their achievements
- Claiming to be an "expert" at many things
- Inability to view the world from the perspective of other people
Source - Wikipedia
- Denial of remorse and gratitude
Most, if not all of these traits are found in Obama. These traits are often found in dictators throughout history, and certainly these traits were found in Hitler.
In Why Is It Always About You?, Hotchkiss describes what she calls the seven deadly sins of a Narcissist:
- Shamelessness: Shame is the feeling that lurks beneath all unhealthy narcissism, and the inability to process shame in healthy ways.
- Magical thinking: Narcissists see themselves as perfect, using distortion and illusion known as magical thinking. They also use projection to dump shame onto others.
- Arrogance: A narcissist who is feeling deflated may reinflate by diminishing, debasing, or degrading somebody else.
- Envy: A narcissist may secure a sense of superiority in the face of another person's ability by using contempt to minimize the other person.
- Entitlement: Narcissists hold unreasonable expectations of particularly favorable treatment and automatic compliance because they consider themselves special. Failure to comply is considered an attack on their superiority, and the perpetrator is considered an "awkward" or "difficult" person. Defiance of their will is a narcissistic injury that can trigger narcissistic rage.
- Exploitation: Can take many forms but always involves the exploitation of others without regard for their feelings or interests. Often the other is in a subservient position where resistance would be difficult or even impossible. Sometimes the subservience is not so much real as assumed.
Source: Hotchkiss, Sandy & Masterson, James F. Why Is It Always About You?: The Seven Deadly Sins of Narcissism (2003)
- Bad boundaries: Narcissists do not recognize that they have boundaries and that others are separate and are not extensions of themselves. Others either exist to meet their needs or may as well not exist at all. Those who provide narcissistic supply to the narcissist are treated as if they are part of the narcissist and are expected to live up to those expectations. In the mind of a narcissist there is no boundary between self and other.
And again we see these traits in Obama.
Now Obama is using the law in order to subvert the law.While Hitler was turning his office into a Tyranny back in 1936, he stated:
"I am not a dictator.... I am only simplifying democracy." - Adolph Hitler ,1936In the book "The End of America" on pg 145, it shows the reason for Hitler's statement in his own defense:
"At a point in both Mussolini's and Hitler's takeovers, citizens witnessed a stunning series of quickly escalating pronunciamentos or faits accomplis. After each leader made his bids for power beyond what the Italian Parliament and the German Reichstag allowed him, each abruptly started to claim all kinds of new rights that were extra-parliamentary: the right unilaterally to go to war, to annex territory, to veto existing laws, or to override the judiciary."Obama, in a similar vein, has gone to war with out Congress's approval, signed signing statements (while condemning Bush for doing it in his term), and has used executive orders over and over to bypass Congress.
Recently Obama said something in defense of himself as well with regard to his choices for subverting law, or "simplifying democracy" as Hitler would put it:
"I am not a dictator ... I am the President" -Barack Obama, 2013While Obama said this in order to show that he was unable to force Congress to move on sequester legislation, he certainly has shown on several occasions, that with or with out Congress, he is going to do what he wants in or to bring "Change" to America:
Executive orders for gun control
It is more than probable that Assad will eventually killed or removed from office, and Al-Qaeda or some affiliated Terrorist group will be installed in Syria.
Obama is definitely bringing "Change" to America.......