Benghazi Attack: Terrorist Attack - Not Protestor Backlash for Propaganda film

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS!!! News
Mark Matheny
October 12, 2012

The Obama administration initially claimed that the Benghazi attack was committed by protesters because of the Video defaming the Prophet Mohamed. I showed that it was a coordinated attack by terrorists only 4 days after the event. I also brought out that the video was a propaganda film used by the administration as the reason, but in fact was only smokescreen for the true reasons. I mentioned these facts at around the 6 minute mark in My September 15th News update.

The administration is now admitting that the attack was a coordinated attack by terrorists.


VP Biden claimed that the administration had no knowledge of requests by State officials in the U.S. Security Dept. for additional security in the weeks before the attacks, although the requests were clearly made.



I made these statements at around the 6:30 minute mark in video update

In my opinion, the administration ignored the warnings and requests for additional security in Benghazi in order to allow the attacks to commence, giving the administration more flexibility for further operations in Libya, possibly with U.S. Troops, spec ops, or CIA etc.

For a full explanation of why I believe this, you can watch the entire video report above.

No comments: