Freedom is Much More Than the Pauls

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS!!!
Mark Matheny
June 12, 2012


Recently a total paradigm explosion has occurred when Senator Rand Paul came out endorsing the GOP candidate Mitt Romney.

Libertarians and Tea Party members alike must have felt as I do now..... Betrayed.

Ron Paul has for 24 years, stood for liberty and sound money as well as making America what the founding fathers originally established.

Now, it seems that both Rand and his father Ron have thrown these ideals away, or at least picked the wrong path in which to obtain them.

There were early warning signs, and yet I believe that supporters of Ron Paul (myself included) felt that Ron Paul was a strong bulwork against the threat of tyranny, and that he would never fold..... not even under the threat of death.

I thought that Ron would not compromise. I felt he would remain true to the ideas of liberty, and that he would not seek compromise under any condition. It now seems I was wrong, along with many others.

But I still believe in freedom, and I still believe that every person who supported Ron Paul, did so for the ideals he espoused for so many years. I believe that freedom is bigger than any one man. It is bigger than all men, and it is certainly bigger than every evil machination of the globalists who seek to destroy it.

We who believe in freedom must continue to forge ahead, regardless of those who fall by the wayside.

"Where there is no man, strive to be a man", is the saying of the ancient Jewish fathers, and now is the time more than ever to exercise these words of wisdom.

Do not fret that Ron and Rand have succumbed to the force of darkness that wages it's battle against the sons of Light, but rather continue forward in the steps they paved before they fell faint......



The scripures say that if it were possible, even the very elect would be decieved - and also " take heed while you stand, lest you should fall".

I will not focus on condemnation of Ron or Rand, but instead learn from them and guard myself from the same temptations of compromise.

Victory is close at hand, but the way will continue to be hard fought.

I hope to see you at the finish line,
Mark Matheny

No comments: