Top Official Says Feds May Not Process Illegals Referred From Arizona

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS!!!
Mark Matheny
FILE: John Morton, assistant secretary of homeland security for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Editor's note: This is the exact reason Arizona and other Border States are pushing for this law, and once again our federal government shows it's true colors - Red white and green!!!!

FOX News.com
A top Department of Homeland Security official reportedly said his agency will not necessarily process illegal immigrants referred to them by Arizona authorities.

John Morton, assistant secretary of homeland security for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, made the comment during a meeting on Wednesday with the editorial board of the Chicago Tribune, the newspaper reports.

"I don't think the Arizona law, or laws like it, are the solution," Morton told the newspaper.

The best way to reduce illegal immigration is through a comprehensive federal approach, he said, and not a patchwork of state laws.


Read the entire story

1 comment:

Sophie Kinsella said...

Hello,

I was just going through your site "http://werhit-mathenyahu.blogspot.com/" and I really found it interesting and informative. I am a content writer and I write articles on various topics of Finances. I really liked the way you have presented your site.



I would request you to give me an opportunity to write an article on any financial topic as a “Guest Writer” for my personal finance blog. It would be great to be a part of reputed site like yours :)

The article will be 100% original and will be published only on your site and I will not charge you a single penny for this.

Please let me know if you agree on this.

--
Thanks & Regards
Sophie Kinsella
Facebook Profile:http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100002095819547