Truly Disturbing! Tourist is Brutally beaten and Robbed!

 News Wars

August 9, 2021


A 22-year-old man was brutally beaten and robbed during a recent visit to Seattle, Washington, according to reports.

The incident unfolded at around 6:15 p.m. on July 31 as a young photographer who goes by the handle Caliber Visuals was walking down a street in the Mount Baker neighborhood of the city.

In shocking surveillance footage released by Seattle police, the victim is approached by a black male suspect who can be seen extending his hand for a shake.

WARNING: DISTURBING FOOTAGE

Visuals appears to engage in the handshake, but the suspect refuses to let go, slamming his victim to the pavement.

The victim is stomped repeatedly in the head and face, eventually losing consciousness.

His barbaric attacker delivers another vicious kick to the side of his head as he lays motionless on the ground.

The suspect can be seen rifling through Visuals’ pockets before making off with around $900 in cash, an iPhone 12, a wallet, and the keys to a car, according to the victim.

“My friends found me unconscious laying on the ground where the ambulance insisted to pick [me] up and rush me to the hospital,” Visuals explained on a post on GoFundMe.

“My left eyes was fractured and bleeding in my brain, when I got to the hospital I had to take multiple MRI’s to make sure I didn’t need surgery right away. Four days later im trying to stay positive with the facts im still here and able to move forward in life but I still find myself spitting up blood and severe headaches.”

Crime is rising across the city, but Seattle police are short-staffed and incapable of providing adequate patrols, according to local radio host Jason Rantz.

“The situation may soon worsen. A police and prison abolitionist, Nicole Thomas-Kennedy, just won the primary for Seattle City Attorney. She’s vowed not to prosecute most misdemeanors. Those criminals often graduate to felonies,” Rantz wrote in an article about the attack.

Authorities are requesting anyone with pertinent information to contact the Seattle Police Department’s Robbery Unit at 206-684-5535.

No comments: